Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,463 (534,252 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)