Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.299 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,555 (Dinar 4,277) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)