Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 (Dinar 1,791) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)