Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 68% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,459 (Dinar 4,204) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)