Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 61% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,815 (Dinar 3,821) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)