Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,163 (Dinar 1,879) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)