Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,223 (₩4,309,597) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)