Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,415 (元17,760) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)