Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13764 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,430 (元17,657) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)