Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 35% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,431 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)