Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,603 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)