Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,334 (7,964,625 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)