Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,513 (CH$1,882,326) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (43 minutes ago)