Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01567 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,668 (Php106,397) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (43 minutes ago)