Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25628 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,304 (8,990TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)