Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,699 (6,486,555 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)