Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,787 (6,809,653 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (43 minutes ago)