Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,696 (6,481,395 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)