Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,464 (5,551,234 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)