Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,058 (7,125,549 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (18 minutes ago)