Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,436 (5,601,668 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)