Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,339 (4,967,804 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)