Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26661 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,168 (8,131TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (41 minutes ago)