Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,390 (5,458TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)