Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,621 (元19,674) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)