Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,847 (元21,161) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)