Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,839 (元20,687) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)