Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,158 (4,546TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)