Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,028 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24318 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,243 (5,112TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)