Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)