Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,093 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (22 minutes ago)