Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 668 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,462 ($4,007) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)