Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,767 (R$ 6,751) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)