Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,961 (R$ 9,886) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)