Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,807 (R$ 7,558) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)