Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,275 (R$ 11,091) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)