Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 66% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,328 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)