Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01291 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,394 (₨107,959) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)