Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,188 (Dinar 1,738) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)