Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.204 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,119 (Dinar 1,759) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)