Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,943 (₨137,087) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)