Cost of living comparison between Alwar, India and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,930 (₨140,862) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)