Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 707 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,039 (406,983 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)