Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,993 (681,323 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)