Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01331 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,331 (₨99,993) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)