Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00844 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,416 (286,338 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)