Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,979 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)