Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04809 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €712 (E£ 14,811) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)