Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05136 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,231 (E£ 23,960) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)