Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03305 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,375 (41,616₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)