Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25081 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,945 (﷼ 11,742) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)