Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24809 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 78% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,560 (﷼ 22,411) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)