Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22659 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,445 (﷼ 15,202) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)