Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24437 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 76% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,278 (﷼ 21,599) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)