Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21794 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,975 (﷼ 13,652) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (26 minutes ago)