Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22622 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,370 (﷼ 14,895) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)