Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,452 (2,003,366 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (15 minutes ago)