Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,709 (3,432,793 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)