Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,655 (2,287,113 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)