Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04755 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,023 (E£ 21,513) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)