Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,396 (5,157 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)