Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13404 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,514 (11,297 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)