Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14826 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,309 (15,573 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)