Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12748 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,432 (11,234 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)