Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25612 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,257 (Dirham 16,620) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)