Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,302 (元16,927) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (42 minutes ago)