Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25025 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,259 (5,032TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)