Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,197 (¥292,819) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)