Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,321 (¥301,014) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)