Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,259 (₨94,689) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)