Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,743 (₨197,863) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)