Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,565 (﷼ 87,977,596) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)