Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,533 (﷼ 62,013,038) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)