Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,037 (₨77,781) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)