Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04330 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,253 (Mex$ 28,946) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)