Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08997 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,535 (17,064 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)