Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25460 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,731 (6,798TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)