Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23108 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,474 (6,380TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)