Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,111 (AU$8,386) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)