Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02978 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,121 (71,246 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)