Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03110 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,814 (58,325 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)