Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04182 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,103 (74,191 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)