Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04204 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,996 (71,269 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)