Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04096 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,292 (80,364 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)