Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 751 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03123 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,215 (70,917 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)