Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,269 (4,985TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)