Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22844 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,874 (GH₵16,957) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)