Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20624 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,435 (GH₵16,654) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)