Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,843 (1,020,699 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)