Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,348 (3,292,788 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (42 minutes ago)